FRNDLY LLC Service Policies
1. General Overview
The purpose of this document is to establish a two-way understanding between the Customer and FRNDLY LLC Support Team regarding the web maintenance support services available. The document lays out the practices regarding web support which FRNDLY will follow. These practices are intended to yield a high quality, reliable web experience for eligible customers.
2. Service Description
This Service Level Agreement specifically describes the web maintenance and support services provided by FRNDLY.
This Service Level Agreement applies to FRNDLY developed and hosted websites.
Web Support is provided by the most efficient method available. Currently, opening a ticket via email is the recommended approach but assistance may also be obtained via support ticket escalation for high severity issues, telephone via your Account Manager or FRNDLY Executive Staff.
Web support services include:
2.2.1 Initial Consultation
- Meeting with content sponsors to determine their requirements
2.2.2 Design and Development
- Development of draft pages/site
- Collection, review, and implementation of sponsor's feedback
2.2.3 Deployment and Maintenance
- Assistance with the posting of pages/site to the appropriate web server(s)
- Assistance with the posting new content
2.2.4 CMS/Content Migration
- Moving existing content to CMS
- Providing training in maintaining site content
3. Roles and Responsibilities
3.1 FRNDLY Support Responsibilities
FRNDLY Support will provide the infrastructure, technology, personnel, processes, and monitoring tools necessary to deliver web support as described in this document, and FRNDLY Support to:
- Meeting response times associated with the priority assigned to individual service requests.
- In the case of FRNDLY Support services and other explanatory materials, develop content following the appropriate FRNDLY Support template and upload to the appropriate area of the FRNDLY Support site using information provided by the content sponsor.
- In the case of non-FRNDLY Support content, assist with posting content provided by content sponsor to the appropriate area of the customer website as agreed with the content sponsor.
3.2 Customer Responsibilities
Customer responsibilities in support of this Agreement include:
- Using the standard contact methods (see Section 4 below) to request web support services
- Reviewing draft design concepts, web pages suggestions, ticket replies, and all other communication dependencies in a timely fashion.
- Regularly reviewing page content for which they are responsible and communicating any required updates or new content to FRNDLY Support in a timely fashion.
3.3 Support Limitations
The FRNDLY Support team provides support for the usage of and placement of text and graphic content for FRNDLY Customer websites. FRNDLY's Data Center Liquid Web also provides support for Liquid Web-owned or leased hardware and for web-hosting software applications including but not limited to WHM/Cpanel. When applicable, FRNDLY may obtain assistance from Liquid Web Support Services on your behalf by initiating a Hectic™ Support support ticket. View Liquid Web's SLA.
4. Requesting Service
4.1 Web Support Requests
FRNDLY offers three methods to submit web support requests.
- 4.1.1 Support Ticket via Email
Sending email to FRNDLY support[at]wearefrndly.com is the recommended method for requesting web support assistance. The request will be delivered to all members of the FRNDLY Support team, ensuring that it is reviewed promptly. Unless designated urgent, requests made via email will be processed in the order in which they are received during normal hours of operation.
- 4.1.2 Support Ticket via Web Portal
Customers may also submit requests for assistance with web support via the FRNDLY Support Portal by visiting https://wearefrndly.com/support. The customer can create an account if they do not already have one, then submit a request. Requests submitted via this channel for customers who have existing accounts will be automatically associated with your account and contact information, and you can keep track of your ticket's progress directly on the support website. Requests made via the web are processed during normal hours of operation.
- 4.1.3 Telephone
For Enterprise Clientele Only - Urgent support requests may be made by telephone to special support number provided by your account manager. Messages left during off hours will be processed the next business day.
5. Hours of Coverage, Response Times and Complaint Resolution
5.1 Hours of Coverage
Web content management support is provided by the FRNDLY Support Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm Eastern Standard Time, on regular business days.
5.2 Response Times
FRNDLY Support will use the following guidelines to prioritize web support requests, with the goal of beginning to work on the problem within the target timeframe. Actual response times may be shorter or longer, depending on the volume of requests being handled at any one time.
|Time-sensitive issue||Code issue, service outage, performance issue or other outage. |
Example: The website goes offline due to an unknown reason.
|3 Business Hours|
|General Support Question||General content changes. |
Example: Customer needs assistance posting an updated PDF form that needs to be posted.
|Within 2 business days.s|
|Added functionality requests||Adding site functionality. |
Example: Customer needs assistance with creating a new form on the website.
|Within 3 business days. |
Depending on the complexity of the requested added functionality, a meeting to discuss project timeline and any associated cost may be necessary. This will be scheduled within 3 business days.
|Web project consultancy||Project-related discussions |
Example: The Customer knows what they want to achieve on their web page/site but are unsure of the tools and expertise required to meet that goal.
|Meeting will be scheduled to determine project timeline within 3 business days.|
Any Customer not satisfied with the level of service related to a web support request should contact their account manager or the FRNDLY Executive Team, who will review your input and respond to you with the action taken.
5.4 Other Requests
Requests not covered in the scope of this service can be submitted through email support[at]wearefrndly.com and will be referred on to the appropriate individual(s).
6. Maintenance and Service Changes
6.1 Web Content Maintenance
When content publishing exceeds the knowledge of the client the FRNDLY Support Team will accept requests for web content updates and revisions through any of the following channels listed under Requesting Service.
6.2 Web Service Changes
From time to time, the platform or other software used in the construction and maintenance of websites for which the FRNDLY Support Team has responsibility may change. The team's skills will stay up-to-date to encompass these changes.